For explanations and justifications, refer to here for sayings 1 to 2 and here for sayings 3 to 17.
1) Q Mt 11:11a "[Jesus saying] ... among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; ..."
also in Lk 7:28a
2) Q Lk 7:24b-26 "[Jesus saying] What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces. But what did you go out to see [as Jesus did, and likely other Galileans]? A prophet [John]? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet."
also in Mt 11:7b-9
3) Q Lk 6:20 "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."
also in Mt 5:3
4) Mk 10:31 "many who are first [the rich?] will be last, and the last [the poor?] first."
also in Mt 20:16 & Lk 16:13
5) Mk 10:23 "... How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!"
also in Mt 19:23b & Lk 18:24b
6) Mk 10:25 "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
also in Mt 19:24 & Lk 18:25
7) Q Lk 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."
also in Mt 6:24
When meeting a young rich man (who, as implied by Mk 10:23b, wanted to enter the Kingdom), Jesus said:
8) Mk 10:21 "... "Go, sell everything you have [get poor yourself] and give it to the poor ..."
also in Mt 19:21 and Lk 18:22
9) Q Lk 12:25-26 "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"
also in Mt 6:27
10) Q Mt 6:25a "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear."
also in Lk 12:22
11) Q Lk 12:29-31 "And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you."
also in Mt 6:31-33
12) Q Lk 6:21 "Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied."
also in Mt 5:6 but elaborated
13) Q Mt 6:28-30 "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin [no work]. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like this. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown in the fire, [grass was commonly used to heat the clay ovens of Palestine] will he not much more clothes you, O you of little faith?"
also in Lk 12:27-28
14) Q Lk 12:6-7 "Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs on your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
also in Mt 10:29a,30-31
15) Q Lk 12:24 "Consider the ravens: they do not sow or reap [no work here also], they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!"
also in Mt 6:26
16) Mk 11:25 & 14:38 "And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against any one; so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. ... Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation;"